Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fan Expo

Okay, I am having a mental freak out right now, I just found out about the Fan Expo in Toronto Ontario. Yes, I just found out (really I found out a few days ago but I just started this and it sound better to say I found out now.) For those of you who don't know what the Fan Expo is it is a convention with guests who are really famous, Batman, Star Treck, Star Wars and a whole lot more not to mention authors as well. The person I am going to see, nee, I have to see is James Marsters. James Marsters is a well known actor among nerds’ because of his amazing work on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. James Martser plays Spike, a not to bad as vampire who thinks he's a tough guy. If you think you can get a laugh out of old special effects and some good acting you'll probably love the character Spike. Back to my point, I am going (cross fingers) with my close friend Shelby and I am beyond excited to see James Marsters. Oh and also for those of you who know Dr Horrible Sing Along Blog, Felicia Day (Penny) will be there, she is also the main character on the Guild. Okay, that's all for this post.


Arrivederchi,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment